Friday 14 November 2008

Writer's Digest Best Website Award

Writer's Digest recently announced the winner of their 2008 Best Writer's Website Contest. The winner was Claudia Luiz, and I think her site looks very professional. It's artsy without being busy, well laid out, easy to navigate, and has lots of content without being overwhelming. I'm not sure it's the best writer's website out there, since I've seen plenty that were as good as this, but it's certainly better than my own, which I really need to update and reorganize. I'll get right on that. Really. Just as soon as I have a good chunk of spare time from writing. Whenever that happens.

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.