Monday 2 August 2010

Hiking in the Highlands

Midlist Writer will take a brief hiatus for the next ten days as I head off to Scotland to climb Ben Nevis, the UK's tallest peak, and hike the East Highland Way, 76 miles of lochs, hills, and castles! Like this one called Inverlochy Castle in Fort William. I will, of course, be writing this up as a series for Gadling.

I'll see you folks when I get back. In the meantime, check out my account of last summer's long-distance hike, when I walked across England on the Hadrian's Wall Path.

Photo courtesy user Jmb via Wikimedia Commons.

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.