Tuesday 25 September 2018

Travel Tuesday: Tetouan, Morocco


As regular readers of this blog know, if I'm posting about Morocco, I must be going there! That's right, I'll be spending the next ten days in Tangier working on the second Tangier mystery novel. The first, Tangier Bank Heist, will be coming out in mid-October.

So here are some shots of the medieval medina of Tetouan, a fine old city a short drive from Tangier. For more on Tetouan, see this article I wrote.

In the middle of the day, the streets are pretty abandoned. . .
. . .except for games of medina football!
Here's a somewhat warped rooftop panoramic view.

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Beautiful area. I'm sure it really inspires you.

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.