Tuesday 25 December 2018

End of the Year Ebook Sale!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!

If you're stuck at home immobilized because you've eaten too much, try some discounted reading on me. From December 25-January 1, all my titles at Smashwords will be 50% off as part of their Year End Sale. My titles there include the Trench Raiders series, my Civil War novels, my book on Writing Secrets of the World's Most Prolific Authors, and a few other goodies. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout. You can find all my discounted books on my Smashwords page.

Enjoy!

(This was written ahead of time. When you read this, I'll be in Tangier working on another North African mystery. I'm really enjoying writing those.)

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.