Saturday 26 October 2019

Two Ebook Titles Temporarily Unavailable

The two ebooks I published with Kindle Press, The Case of the Purloined Pyramid and The Last Hotel Room, will be unavailable until November 8. Print editions are still available. As followers of this blog know, I signed a contract with KP for the ebook rights to both those titles a few years ago. I got an advance and some nice promotion, but now Amazon is putting its efforts elsewhere and I felt it best to get my rights back so the titles could get the attention they deserve. The rights revert to me on November 7, and they will be back up on Amazon the following day.

The Case of the Golden Greeks, the third in my Masked Man of Cairo series, will go up that same week.

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

At least it wasn't a problem to get the rights back.

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.