Monday 2 June 2008

Reader's Eden Ezine Issue #1 Out Now!

Well, the fruits of my first efforts as an ezine editor are out now. Click here to see the first issue. The cover is by my publisher's 13 year-old daughter. I think she's got a promising future. If you click on the cover you'll go inside, where you can hear more of my nattering, read three short stories by Sally Odgers, Will Greenway, and Margaret Pearce, and see a few other goodies. It's all free!

If you're interested in submitting something, check out the guidelines. We're always open for submissions.

This is turning out to be an interesting experience. I like the challenge of building up an ezine with no budget, no name recognition, and lots of competition. Of course, my job would be easier if I had a big budget, lots of name recognition, and no competition, but where's the fun in that?

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.