Tuesday 13 January 2009

I'm On Facebook!

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days but last Friday I got the page proofs for Outlaw Tales of Missouri and I've been busy going through them. It goes to press next month and should be available by March. Page proofs are the last chance to catch any errors before going to press, so I've been reading them carefully.

I've also been slacking off with that great 21st century timewaster--Facebook. You can find me at Sean McLachlan, Network: Spain. There's a tool that you can use to invite everyone on your email account's address list but I'm not going to use it. You have to give them your password! They say they don't sell your name to mailing lists and automatically delete your password. I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe that. If I haven't added you (or don't know you) feel free to send a friend request. This is probably the only way that my Arizona, Missouri, London, and Madrid circles of friends are ever going to meet.

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.