Tuesday 7 July 2009

Article kudos

In the course of idly surfing the writing net (slacking off, in other words) I came across a mention of one of my articles in an article on the SFWA website. SFWA, short for Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America, is one of the best writer's organizations around, and I wish I was a member, but unfortunately I haven't published enough fiction yet. The article is titled Warnings and Cautions for Writers--Electronic Publication. It provides many facts, figures, and pitfalls for people considering electronic publishing, and comes off as remarkably balanced. In its resources section, it cites my article in Writing World, Ebooks from the Publisher's Point of View.

It's always nice to get a bit of recognition for something you wrote. I'll stow that away with all my rejection slips.

1 comment:

Donna Volkenannt said...

Hi Sean,
Very nice article.
Donna

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.