Saturday 26 May 2012

Writing advice from Joe Bob Briggs

While researching an article about drive-in movie theaters I came across the website of Joe Bob Briggs, a big drive-in movie fan and former host of Monstervision. He has a great post on his blog about what it takes to be a writer. basically: write, write, write! You can see the post here.

You may have noticed some more activity here on Midlist Writer. While I've been focusing more on my Civil War blog, I'm keeping this blog open for occasional bits that don't fit in over there, so keep checking out both Midlist Writer and Civil War Horror!

1 comment:

Donna Volkenannt said...

Thanks, Sean. I'll check it out.
Donna

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.