Thursday 26 December 2013

Radio Hope cover: version 2.0

Happy Boxing Day from a rainy and windy Tangier! I sweltered the in the summer and I'm getting drenched and windblown in the winter. I prefer sweltering.
My brother-in law has tweaked the cover for Radio Hope, the post-apocalyptic novel I'll be publishing in February. He's added the series name, adjusted the kerning in my name, and added a bit of toxic color. You can see the earlier version here. Below is the 68 pixel thumbnail that will appear on Amazon, B&N, etc.

What do you think? There's still time to tweak it!

1 comment:

Sioux Roslawski said...

Sean--I'm wondering if you'd consider putting "Book One" in smaller print or in parenthesis or below the title? However, I know space on the cover is limited...

I love the cover. The green really adds to the theme--I think--and the disintegrating lettering also catches the eye.

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.