Monday 17 October 2016

Coming Up For Air

I've been a bit slack on the blogging for the past six weeks. That's because I've had a lot going on, including releasing my Tangier novel, a Western, and doing a lot of ghostwriting assignments.

I just handed in my latest novel for a ghostwriting client and now things are calming down a bit. My next two deadlines aren't so close, so I can ease up and get back to writing Emergency Transmission, the fourth in my Toxic World series. I haven't worked on the thing for almost two months and so I'm going to be looking at the first half with a fresh set of eyes, cycling through it before adding more to the text. I'll also be blogging more. It's good to be back!

If you want to learn more about ghostwriting, I recently blogged over at Black Gate about my ghostwriting career.


Photo courtesy United States Marine Corps. It shows Staff Sgt. Bo Miller during Marine Corps Water Survival Training. Bo has a harder work day than I do so I really should stop whining.

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That's good clients are keeping you busy, but nice you can get back to your own work now.

Sioux Roslawski said...

Sean--You are one busy writer. Good luck if you accept that two-books-in-one-month challenge. (I'm sure you'll be successful.)

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.