Wednesday 8 April 2020

I'm Interviewed on the Complete Creative Podcast

I've just been interviewed on The Complete Creative podcast about my book, Writing Secrets of the World's Most Prolific Authors.

The talented (and prolific!) writer Russell Nohelty and I spend an hour chatting about various techniques we've learned from authors who wrote hundreds of books in their lifetimes and made a great living doing what they loved.

This podcast was heaps of fun to do and I think it will be of use for all those writers out there who want to up their word count. Click here to listen.

If you run a podcast and would like to have me on as a guest, please get in touch via the contact form on the left-hand sidebar.

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.