Thursday 15 January 2009

More Writing Goals for 2009

Speculative fiction writer LaShawn M. Wanak contacted me about her writing goals for 2009. She looks like she's going to have a pretty full plate, including paring down a long novel and writing a short story every week. Ouch. If I was more of a short story writer than a novelist, I'd probably try that, but novels are what I prefer to read and write. I guess she'll be spending 2010 sending out 52 stories!

She's got last year's goals and accomplishments listed too, including gettting Honorable Mention in the Writers of the Future contest. Great job!

Her blog has lots of interesting rants, news, and reviews. Go check it out.

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.