Thursday 17 June 2010

Interviewed today

Sorry for the silence this week, but my wife and I went up to Santander for a short trip. This lovely port in the northern Spanish province of Cantabria will be the subject of a post I'm doing for Gadling this weekend.

While I haven't done any blogging of my own this week, I did get interviewed on the blog of fellow writer Yolanda Sfetsos. I talk about my career and the inspiration that led me to write Dannevirke, which as far as I know is the only horror story set in the Dano-Prussian War of 1864. So click on the link on her name and check it out!

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.