Tuesday 5 July 2011

Guest blogging

I haven't been on this blog much lately (sorry about that) but I have done two recent guest posts. Over at the Osprey Publishing blog I did a post on military history and wargaming in Spain. This was an addition to a post I did here on Midlist Writer about the Madrid Book Fair.

I've also done a post over on Genre Author about a medieval revolver and hand grenade I came across in the Pitt-Rivers Museum in Oxford. I've previously been a guest at A.J. Walker's blog when I wrote about the accuracy of medieval handgonnes. This is, of course, all related to my book on Medieval Handgonnes, which continues to be a bestseller for Osprey and me personally. Nothing like have the first book on a subject to encourage sales!

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.