Monday 18 June 2018

Writing and Travel Update, Plus A Sale!

I've been a bit silent on here of late, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy! I have two books coming out soon--both, as it happens, historical mysteries set in my favorite stomping grounds of North Africa. One is the next in the Masked Man of Cairo series, and the other is the start of a new series set in Tangier during the International Zone era. Both will be coming out in late June or early July.

There's some travel in the cards too. Next week I'm off to Málaga for four days. It's a historic port on the Costa del Sol in Spain with a couple of castles and the home of Picasso. You'll be getting some posts on that when I get back. Later in the summer I'll be back in Oxford for my usual research trip/escape from the heat of Madrid. The focus this summer will be trying to finish up a book I've been working on for a while on the writing habits of highly prolific authors. The Bodleian Library has a lot of good source material.

Also, my Tangier literary novel The Last Hotel Room is on sale as a 99 cent ebook through June 24 in the Amazon US store. Grab it if you haven't read it already!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Two books coming out? You've been busy!

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.