Thursday 7 November 2019

The Case of the Purloined Pyramid and The Last Hotel Room available again as ebooks

As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently asked for the rights back from Kindle Press for two of my books: The Case of the Purloined Pyramid and The Last Hotel Room. I have now republished them. After a day or two, the Amazon bots will link them up with their print editions and put the reviews back. Glad to have them on the market again!

In other news, the next issue of my newsletter will be coming out within a few days. Feel free to sign up! Every issue includes a travel article (about Fez this time), a short story, and a coupon for a free or discounted book.
Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.