Wednesday 16 June 2021

My next Cairo book is finished and in edits!

I've finally finished The Case of the Asphyxiated Alexandrian (Masked Man of Cairo Book 5). I started it nearly a year ago after visiting Alexandria, but with various distractions including lockdown and a pile of ghostwriting assignments, I only managed to finish it yesterday. Now I'm busy editing it and consulting with my cover designer. Then it will go to my wonderful beta reading team before going up on preorder in July for an August release date.

Thanks to everyone who has been bugging me about when they can read the further adventures of Sir Augustus, Moustafa, and Faisal. You don't have long to wait!

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

hat's awesome, Sean. Let me know when it's about to release.

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.