Sunday 31 December 2023

My blog is back up!

You might be wondering what happened to this blog. Well, I've been away from Spain for a while now, passing through the UK and Canada, and Blogger decided I was a hacker and locked me out of my own blog. I couldn't recover it because my initial recovery email is from an account that has since vanished along with the providor, so I was locked out of my blog until I came back to Madrid.

I'm still trying to fix the problem so I can post from Egypt when I go there in a couple of weeks. Just wanted to give you a head's up that I haven't disappeared!

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.