Friday 30 August 2024

Back to Blogging!

I've been silent on here for a while. For some reason, blogger won't allow me to log in when I'm in Canada. Not sure why, and tech support has been useless. That's why I haven't posted.

Just a quick update on my work. Book Six of my Masked Man of Cairo series, The Case of the Disappearing Dervish, is now in edits. It will be out in the autumn. Now I'm hard at work on A Summertime Murder in Berlin, book three of The Berlin Murders.

Later in the year I'll be coming out with a novella in my Interzone Mystery series.

You can follow the progress of each of my projects on the sidebar. You might also like to sign up to my newsletter. You get two free ebooks and monthly travel articles, short stories, and updates.

1 comment:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Blame Canada!
At least you finally got on Blogger.

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.