Monday 7 July 2008

Nice Review for It Happened in Missouri

Like all writers, I Google myself at least once a week to see what's going on in the world of me. Today I stumbled upon a nice review of one of my books. It's from Goodreads, a social networking site where you can keep track of what your friends are reading and what they liked. A user named Patrick said of my book, It Happened in Missouri, "This was a really good book. You learn things about the state that you might not have known. Also things that you never knew. The one thing I liked about this book is that most chapters are only four pages long, yet filled with information. I give this book five stars and would recommend it to any history buff."

Thanks Patrick! He gave it five stars (out of five, of course). Another reader named Jaime also gave it five stars but didn't write a review.

It's always nice to have an egoboost in the middle of a Monday. Now back to work. . .

No comments:

Looking for more from Sean McLachlan? He also hangs out on the Civil War Horror blog, where he focuses on Civil War and Wild West history.

You can also find him on his Twitter feed and Facebook page.